1. Get educated about Human Trafficking.
2. Learn the red flags and key questions to ask.
3. Learn how to respond if you think someone is in being trafficked or if someone is at risk to be trafficked.
4. Stop purchasing sex and stop viewing porn. Visit pornharms.com.
5. Use correct terminology! Stop calling girls prostitutes & stop using ‘pimp’ in a positive context.
6. Research the anti-trafficking laws for your state.
7. Watch Sex+Money Documentary and then invite your friends over for movie night!
8. Volunteer your time with a local organization.
9. You and your friends plan an event to raise funds for a local organization working with survivors of sex trafficking.
10. Order FREE material here.